Rules of Dominoes
Dominoes is a board game played with 28 numbered tiles and originated from the dice games.
The objective of the game is to first place all your tiles on the table and add up the points of your opponents' tiles.
These are the classic rules of Dominoes: 4 people play in pairs and the first to reach 100 points wins.
How to play Dominoes
The rules are very simple. Each player draws 7 tiles randomly at the start of a round.
If any player has more than 4 doubles, the dominoes are automatically redistributed.
- In the first round, the player starts with the double 6 (“hand” player) and the player on his right will continue counterclockwise.
- Each player in their turn must place a tile on one of the 2 open ends by matching the points on their tile to the tile on the table.
- If a player cannot place any tiles, they pass the turn to the next player.
End of a round
The round ends when one of these situations happens:
- Dominoes: a player places all their tiles on the table. They win the round and add up the points of all their opponents and their partner.
- Game closed: if any of the players can place more tiles, the game is “closed”. In this case, the player with the fewest number of points in their hand wins the round, and adds up the points of their tiles and those of their opponents.
In the case of a tie, the “hand” player or the one that is closest to him/her wins.
In the next round, the player on the right of the “hand” player starts with the tile they want.
End of the game
The game ends when a pair gets the necessary 100 points to win.
Experience points and ranking
You already know the rules of Dominoes. Ahora juega para conseguir puntos de experiencia , subir de nivel y mejorar en el ranking.
|Play a game||14|
|Win a game||23|
|Win a round||3|
|The tiles at the ends match||1|
Players who leave the game will not score any points.
Consigue monedas y experiencia extra al completar retos de juego.