Rules of Chinchon
Chinchon is a card game played with the Spanish deck (also known as Txintxon or Conga) belonging to the same family as Gin Rummy.
The objective of the game is to combine your 7 cards before your opponents do it. The possible card combinations are: three of a kind, four of a kind or straights flush.
It is played individually with the Spanish 40-card deck and the 1 of Coins as a wild card.
The rules of this game are similar to: Rummy, Remigio, Canasta
Note: The deck does not include eights or nines. The straights are formed … 6 7 10 11 …
How to play Chinchon
With these rules, the player who starts playing in the first round (the “hand” player) is decided by drawing lots. In the next round the player on his/her right starts.
In his/her turn each player must:
- Draw a card from the deck.
- Or draw the last thrown away card that is facing up on the table.
You can “close” the round by dragging a card to the closing position if the following rules are met:
- All players have played at least one turn.
- If you have all the cards combined or if you have 6 cards combined and the remaining card is 1 2 or 3.
For example, you can close if you have a 3 of a kind 4 4 4 and a straight 10 11 12 and the last card is a 4 4 4.
After closing, players must show their combinations one by one. The other players may throw away any cards they have not been able to combine.
For example, a player shows 4 4 4 and 10 11 12 of Coins. You can discard a 4 in the first group and a 7 of Coins in the straight. Another player could discard the 6 of Coins and so on.
Count up points
Players will add as many points as the cards they have in their hand and will be eliminated if they exceed 50 points.
The value of the cards is as follows:
|From 1 to 7||The value of the card|
|Jack, Knight and King||10 points|
|Wild card||25 points|
- If the player who closes has combined all their cards, they get -10 points and the other players cannot throw any cards.
- If a player closes with a single straight formed with the wild card, they get -25 points.
- If a player closes with a single straight without a wildcard, they directly win the game.
End of the game
The last remaining player wins.
- If all players exceed the points limit at the same time, the player with the lowest score wins.
- In case of a tie, the player who has closed the last round wins or if not, the hand player.
Experience points and ranking
You already know the rules of Chinchon. Ahora juega para conseguir puntos de experiencia , subir de nivel y mejorar en el ranking.
|Play a game||20|
|Win a game||34|
|Close a round||8|
|Throw a card||1|
Players who leave the game will not score any points. Except if they have been eliminated from the game.
Consigue monedas y experiencia extra al completar retos de juego.