Uno classic is a card game, that is similar to UNO for 4 players.
Like Dominoes, you must try to play all of your cards before your opponents and collect the points of their cards.
With these rules, four players play in pairs. The first pair to reach 100 points wins the game.
Uno classic uses a special deck of 108 cards divided into 4 colors: blue, yellow, red and green.
|Cards from 0 to 9||Each card is repeated twice except for zero.||76 cards|
|“Skip turn” card||A player is skipped.||8 cards|
|“Change of direction” card||The game direction is changed.||8 cards|
|“Draw 2” card||The next player is forced to draw 2 cards and pass the turn (see special moves).||8 cards|
|Wild card||The color is changed.||4 cards|
|Wild card +4||It changes the color, forces to draw 4 cards and pass the turn (see special moves).||4 cards|
How to play Uno classic
All players start with 7 cards and the player who starts the first round is randomly chosen.
- In their turn each player must play a card of the same color, type or number as the card face up on the table.
- If a player cannot play any cards, they must draw a card from the deck. In that case, they may play that card or pass the turn.
Tip: If you want, you can draw directly from the deck and keep the cards you have in hand.
The cards draw 2 can be chained. So if you play this card, the next player can respond with another draw 2. The following player will draw 4 cards.
The wild card +4 can only be play if you have no other card to play, although you can break this rule and play it whenever you want. 😉
If the next player suspects that this rule has been broken, he can report you.
- If you have respected the rule, the other player will automatically draw 6 cards (4 for the wild card and 2 for the penalty).
- If you break the rule and get caught, you will be penalized with 4 cards for lying. 😅
Last card and end of round
- When you have a card left, you must warn the other players by pressing the button Last one.
- If another player presses the button Last one before you, you must draw 2 cards.
Tip: you can press the “Last one” button before playing the card.
When a player plays their last card, they win the round and the winning pair scores the points of all the cards that were left in hand.
|Cards from 0 to 9||Its own value|
|“Skip turn” card
“Change of direction” card
“Draw 2” card
Wild card +4
Experience points and ranking
You already know the rules of Uno classic. Now play to get experience points , level up and get better in the ranking.
|Play a game||9|
|Win a game||15|
|Win a round||2|
|Play a “draw 2” card||1|
|Wild card +4||1|
Players who leave the game will not score any points.
Get extra coins and experience by completing game challenges.