Playjoy Games S.L (hereinafter “Playjoy”) is the owner of the playjoy.com website, as well as the applications published for mobile phones and other devices (hereinafter “the platform”).
The business registry and identification of the company are as follows:
- Address: Serpis 68, mezzanine floor, 46022, Valencia (Spain)
- Registry: Valencia Companies Registry in volume 10809, book 219, page V-192324
- Vat number: ESB40655979
- Contact e-mail:
- The use of the platform entails full and express acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services offered through the platform.
- The access to the platform, means the visitor is considered a user that accepts all the conditions laid down in this document, and this party will be responsible for periodic review of the conditions.
- Subject to the provisions of applicable law, at any time, we reserve the right to change (including editing, deletion and / or addition to any part of) these Terms.
- The main services Playjoy offers are free of charge. Nevertheless, some services provided may be subject to payment of a fee, which will be specified in the contracting conditions prior to payment.
- The games are of an entertainment nature. They are not a means of making money and you should bear that in mind when playing.
- The games do not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at this games does not imply future success at “real money gambling”.
- The access to the platform is only permitted for natural persons over the age of 18.
- When you register to the platform, you expressly accept that take part voluntarily.
- Playjoy may establish specific conditions for accessing the platform, such as creating a user account.
- You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself according to our registration process requirements. Playjoy is not responsible for any false or erroneous data filled in by the user, corresponding in any case to the user himself or his legal representatives.
Conditions of use
- Users agree to use the services in accordance with governing law, these Terms, special terms specified for certain services and other legal notices, and instructions to their knowledge, as well as generally accepted morality and decency standards and public order.
- Users shall not use any of the services offered by Playjoy for purposes that are illegal, or detrimental to the rights and interests of other Users, third parties, or Playjoy.
- Users acknowledge that the chat areas and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and thus you have no expectation of privacy with regard to anything you write therein. Playjoy cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
- The User agrees not to collect data for advertising purposes or to send any kind of advertising material or communications for sales purposes or anything else of a commercial nature; and make data collected from Playjoy available to third parties for any purpose.
Users may ask for refund within 14 business days from the date of purchase (only if the used payment method supports refunds). To request a refund you must send an email to the address indicating real name, user name, contact details, date and method of payment used.
You may not exercise the right of refund when any of the purchased items has been consumed or when there is any irregularity, fraud or abuse.
The refund will be processed within a period of fourteen 14 days from the moment you refund request gets approved by Playjoy.
- The user account shall be deactivated, if there is no activity on the same within a period of 6 months uninterrupted.
- Breach of the terms set forth in these general conditions could lead to suspension or even cancellation of the User's account.
- Playjoy is holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has obtained the corresponding permits or licenses required for exploiting them, with regard to the domain name, the trademarks and distinctive emblems, the application and other works and inventions associated to the platform and the technology associated to it, as well as with regard to its contents.
- Third-party trademarks that may appear on the platform belong to their owners.
- The contents of this platform, including designs, games, text, images, source code, database (“Content”), are protected by international intellectual property rights.
- The content may not be used, reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way whatsoever without the explicit permission from the owner.
- The rights over the contents, answers and comments entered by users belong to their authors. Playjoy is not liable for the opinions issued by the authors of these contents.
The user hereby authorises the platform to storage and recover data on their browser by using cookies, which are necessary to manage the user's session, keep the user's preferences or retrieve statistic information, among others.
Data protection and non-disclosure
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
- Playjoy does not warrant that there will be availability and continuity of the platform operation and services. Neither does Playjoy warrant that the platform and its services are fit for carrying out any specific activity, nor that it is infallible, and particularly but not exclusively, that users can effectively use the platform and its services.
- Playjoy disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the Platform.
- You agree hereunder to indemnify, defend and hold harmless both Playjoy and our affiliates, respective licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, retailers, distributors, service providers and suppliers of each of the entities mentioned, and all respective officers, directors, owners , employees, Users, agents, representatives and assignees of the foregoing entities (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages , liabilities and costs (including settlement costs and any legal or other fees or other fees and expenses for investigating or defending any actions or threatened actions ) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of a breach of these Terms.
The obligations, rights and conditions laid down in this document are governed by Spanish laws. For the resolution of any dispute that may arise from access and use of the platform, the user and Playjoy submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).
Important: In case of differences or contradictions between the versions of this policy published and/or translated into other languages, the version published in Spanish shall prevail.